Sunday 1 April 2018

"Happy Moments - Like Beads on a String" - a Baked Texture Project for MixedUp Magazine and Emerald Creek Craft Supplies

Hi, servus and happy Easter, dear creative friends!

I would like to share my latest Baked Texture project that I did for MixedUp to showcase Seth Apter's and Kim's amazing Emerald Creek Baked Texture artists embossing powders. There's a full tutorial and more info on this project on the MixedUp Magazine site.

Here's a little sneak peek:




Alongside a variety of DecoArt and DecoArt media products I have used almost all of the Baked Texture embossing powder colours on this project - Vintage Beeswax (one of my favs), Ancient Amber (my other fav...lol), Chunky Rust, Rocky Road, Dirty Sand and Patina Oxide....well, honestly they're all favs of mine (including the Deep Sea that I didn't use this time) as I think Seth and Kim really have taken embossing powders to the next level and made them a serious artists medium to use in your artwork.

Learn more about the how-to and the idea behind the project over HERE on the MixedUp Magazine site. 


Happy Easter and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx


To shop for Baked Texture embossing powders click on the shop button








1 comment:

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx