Monday 4 September 2017

How to store and display tiny treasures at the same time - a Calico Craft Parts Project

Hi, servus and thank you for stopping by, dear creative friends and followers!
It's once more time to invite you over to the Calico Craft Parts blog to find out about my latest project I have done with some of Calico Craft's latest craft parts!

Some of you already know that I love to go fossil hunting! Sadly most of my found treasures had spent the last two years stored away in closed boxes, wrapped up safely, but this way also hidden away from sight.
I simply didn't have a cabinet or other display to store them in AND have them at display at the same time...until Helen came up with the new tray kits in many different styles! They're just perfect and I will definitely be making more of these!



If you have some tiny treasures too that you want to store "museum style", my tutorial over at the blog might be the one for you!
I hope to see you over there! Have a good start into the week!

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx