Tuesday 17 January 2017

Let it Snow - a DecoArt media DT Project

Servus, salut, hi, thanks for stopping by and welcome to a quick post today that is meant to invite you over to the DecoArt Mixed Media blog where my latest project and tutorial have just gone live and are awaiting you.


I just had to have this gorgeous Sizzix "Snowglobe" dies set the moment I saw it! I just knew it would go together with my beloved Gelli plate prints and DecoArt media so well!


So if you are interested in the how-to, simply click HERE to get to the DecoArt Mixed Media blog and the full tutorial! I would love to see you over there!

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx




3 comments:

  1. As you know from my other comments... I just ADORE every inch of this creation Claudia. It totally DELIGHTS me every time I see it. Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving how you've used the set. Just going to pop over for a closer look. Happy crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx