Monday 2 May 2016

Mr. Hyde Goes Out

...is the title of my first project as a regular member of the fabulous Calico Craft Parts design team!

You may remember the two projects I did for them as a Guest Designer recently (over HERE and HERE) and how much I enjoyed working with the wonderful designs - so when I saw they were doing a DT Call I jumped right in. And here I am (still pinching myself)!
I am not sure if I am able to express my excitement accordingly in English - so I spare you any attempts. But believe me - I AM! (Eeeeek! Yesssss, yessss, yessss!)

So let me invite you over to the Calico Craft Parts BLOG where I am sharing a nocturnal scene - inspired mainly by these three fabulous products from the awesome Calico Craft Parts range: an awseome hinge, a lovely lamp post set and an arch shaped mixed media board.

Here's a little sneak peek too:



So I hope to see you over at the Calico Craft Parts Blog


Hugs and happy crafting, 
Claudia xxx


6 comments:

  1. You are obviously having a blast with those CCPs! Off to have a closer look.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my friend, your first project is a successful upbeat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Claudia, loving your first project, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your appointment- CC does have the best materials!!
    Love Mr. Hyde! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the whole project and I say that you are really an artist, a wonderful artist! i adore your style! BArbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claudia, I saw your "Mr. Hyde goes out" on the Calico Parts page. It is wonderful. What die did you use for the house shapes? You know my thing is houses. Those dies make wonderful backgrounds.

    Another great piece of art. Inspiring as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx