Wednesday 24 September 2014

"VonPappe Wednesday" - Sneak Peek

Servus, dear crafty friends!

 Today I am honoured to bring to you the start of a new feature over at the That Craft Place Challenge blog , which is meant to provide readers and players with monthly inspiration on what to create with all the fab stuff Lisa - my lovely "boss" and the owner of That Craft Place Store - offers.

You will find a full tutorial over at That Craft Place - so I will just share a tiny sneak peek over here and hope that it will lure you over to my post on the challenge blog to have a closer look and learn about the how to! 




There's a bi-weekly challenge over at That Craft Place challenge blog - so you will always find a bundle of DT inspiration too if you decide to visit Lisa and her fab team!

Hope to see you over there soon!

Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia x


6 comments:

  1. Just went over to have a look. It looks gorgeous. Thanks for your
    Explanation Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning ATC. Love all the layers and texture. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and the steps you took to get there! thanks so much for showing them Claudia!! ")

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tutorial was wonderful! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been over, had a look Claudia, love it.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just needed to touch bases and also to see what you have been doing the past couple of weeks... I have been hiding in my studio creating a piece for OUR CREATIVE CORNER... to be released on the 22nd of this month... and then today I started getting all kinds of lookers and letters from people congrats to me... THANK YOU so very much for again your loving and kind feelings... what you wrote on the site of OCC is beautiful. I was reading it to my husband and started to cry tears of love and admiration that you have bestowed on me... I THANK YOU again my friend... with much love ... and this piece will be up there when I post mine... what a fun thing to be in the same location at you will be... thanks again and so looking forward to more of your wonderful creative and loving ART. happy Creating Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx