Monday 1 September 2014

New Challenges at Our Creative Corner and SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

Yay - the start of a new month means the start of new challenges, right? ;)


I am hosting this month's challenge over at Our Creative Corner and it is all about this inspirational image I assembled from photographs I took when hiking my beloved Vienna Woods and Vineyards!




To learn more about the challenge details (and to see the fab makes of the DT) click HERE.


SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges have started a new challenge too! To get all the info you need to participate at some Steampunk creating fun, click HERE! We have a very special Guest Designer for this month AND awesome DT inspiration! So don't miss it!


Have fun!
Claudia xxx


1 comment:

  1. Claudia, thanks for dropping by the blog again. I am soooooooooooooo excited for the 11th, I still cant believe you picked me to do it - that was awesome - thanks a bunch!!!! I am dying to share the link to the project on OCC. I was so excited I even finished it earlier than the deadline. Let me know if you need anything else

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx