Monday 11 December 2017

Time to wish you all a very...




..., my dear creative friends from all over the world!

 Christmas is fast approaching and over at the Calico Craft Parts Blog the whole design team are already in full Christmas crafting swing. So am I and the image teaser above - as always - just shows a detail of my latest project...so what could it be waiting for you over there today? ....yes, my latest tutorial and project of course...lol. Simply click HERE to get taken to the post and the Calico Craft Parts Blog. I hope you will like my little Christmas project!

Hugs and happy Christmas crafting!
Claudia
xxx




2 comments:

  1. Das ist ja wohl klasse! Spitze ist diese Assemblage Claudia! Hab einen feinen Advent und frohe Weihnachten!
    Knuddel
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia, this is just the sweetest make! I absolutely love it and that you used one of your treasures makes it that much more special and beautiful!
    Hoping all is well in your world!
    sending love&hugs,
    Jackie

    Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx