Monday 23 January 2017

Getting Tiny at Calico Craft Parts

Servus and thank you for stopping by!

As usual on every other Monday I am inviting you over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog where I am sharing my latest project with you.

You will not only learn how to quickly and easily create selfmade backgrounds like this one...


...but of course the secret of what's inside that matchbox will be reveiled as well (which finally takes us to the gorgeousness and versatility of the wonderful Calico Craft Parts I have the great pleasure to create with as one of their DT members! ;)


Curious?.....Great! 
Then click HERE to hop over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog to find out!!!

Enjoy your visit there and as always
hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx


1 comment:

  1. What an INCREDIBLY project Claudia - so tiny and so perfectly done! I'm AWED!! Xj.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx