Tuesday 26 April 2016

It's Sneak Peek Time Again!

Servus, my dear and true readers and followers - old and anew!

I am happy to see you stop by again and would love to invite you over to Our Creative Corner where I have a short and easy tutorial for you that is meant to take you further into experimenting with die ink and trusting your own brushstrokes.
Also again I have been creating layers (as I always do) and am taking you through the single steps of the process.

Here's a little close up so you can get an idea (and hopefully decide to hop over and find out a bit more):



To get to the blog post click HERE. I would love to see you over there! Also make sure you don't miss the last few days to enter the fabulous "Gipsy Fayre" challenge hosted by lovely Candice!

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia 
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Off to take a closer look at OCC Claudia........desperately in need of inspiration as Mr Mojo is misbehaving

    Take care and best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia…I spent few minutes here today…(honestly almost an hour and I have to come back to read some post more carefully, as you shared some wonderful techniques- thank you)….as always I will left full of inspiration...your hands are still magical and your creations awesome!! All the best to you and yours from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx