Saturday 12 March 2016

Guest Designer at Calico Craft Parts! Yay!

Hi and servus!

I am very excited today because I am guest designing over at Calico Craft Parts who generously invited my to do two posts for their blog - which means I was allowed to lay hands on some of their awesome MDF products! Yay!


I had the most wonderful time creating with these fantastic pieces from their fabulously wide range of wonderful MDF parts:



So if you are curious now and want to know what I created with these beauties, hop over to the Calico Craft Parts blog to see the whole finished project and also find out a bit of the process behind it.

Here's a little sneak peek for you:





Hope to see you over there! And I will be doing another guest post over there two in two weeks! So stay tuned!

Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia 
xxx

http://www.calicocraftparts.co.uk/

5 comments:

  1. Wow, hier läuft ja jemand zu Höchstform auf!, schwer beeindruckt wie man so viel Produkte auf so einem kleinen ATC unterbringen kann. Super Version von 'Was krabbelt denn da?' geworden, das Waldnaturefeeling (extra neue Wortschöpfung, nur für dich ;-)) hast du wieder 1 A umgesetzt! LG Kerstin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! And congratulations on being their guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest spot! Of course I am going to pop over! Awesome sauce sneaky peaky and I have to get a closer look see at this! Hugz to you muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Every detail of this project is AMAZING! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love CCP and nut really use the wonderful parts that I have in my stash. Off to take a closer look

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx