Thursday 29 October 2015

Paper Marbling Tutorial

Hi and servus!

Christmas is fast approaching and I thought you might like a fine tutorial for doing your own marbled papers so you can use them for self made presents like covered books, boxes and such.

http://www.decoart.com/mixedmediablog/project/352/paper_marbling_made_easy

I know that a lot of methods to marbling paper are quite complicated and take a long learning curve for mastering the paints and priming but the tutorial I am sharing with you over at the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog is one that I have taught at high school and it has never failed. So I hope you will give it a try.


So hop over to the Mixed Media Blog to learn more. I would love to read you over there!

Hugs and happy (Christmas-) crafting! 
Claudia
xxx

http://www.decoart.com/mixedmediablog/project/352/paper_marbling_made_easy

3 comments:

  1. Excellent tutorial, thank you, I will have to give that a go when I get back to the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. schaut genial aus, liebe claudia!
    lg
    margit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx